- SERVIZIO SPECIALE
- Dalla Corte
- La Marzocco
- La Spaziale
- Ponte Vecchio
- Quick Mill
Ricerca per tipologia
- Semiautomatic Machines
- Lever Coffee Machines
- Faema E61 Brewing Unit
- Super Automatic Machines
- Macina caffè
- Coffee Roaster
STATUS OF ORDER
We 'll keep you informed on the status of your order via email. For any additional info contact our Customer service.
We employ the following status criteria:
- In process: the order has been activated and placed with our overseas suppliers.
- Shipped: the order has been filled and has been shipped to you.
- On hold: during the verification of your card (upon receipt of your order) the transaction was declined - please provide alternative card or inform us when sufficient funds are available: until then the order is on hold.
You will receive email informing you whenever the status of your order has changed.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Visa,Master Card,American Express.You have to fill in the requested form on-line or off line. Your credit card is not charged until your order is shipped. We do not release your credit card information to any outside organizations. The transferring of your credit card information is safely handled by our secure server. You will be charged in Euro, the equivalent in your local currency will be calculated directly by your bank.
Cash on Delivery
Espressocoffeeshop is delighted to offer CASH ON DELIVERY option for our customers.
Cash on Delivery is only available for orders within European Union Countries, Norway and Switzerland.
The minimum order has to be Euro 300,00.
For more information, please contact a customer care representative at +390499904445
Bank Wire Transfer
In this case you have to contact us by phone or via email for the necessary banking information. Upon the amount being credited to our acc we will process your order.
TERMS OF SALE
YOU WILL BE CHARGED IN EURO, the equivalent in your local currency will be calculated by your bank.
Prices include Italian taxes. Espresso Coffee Shop is not responsible for any tax duties or taxes imposed by any countries other than Italy.
Espresso Coffee Shop is committed to your complete satisfaction.
If any product you purchase from Espresso Coffee Shop does not meet your expectations, you may return it within 30 days. Please send an email or fax to the customer service, requesting instructions for the items you would wish to return.
Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Deliveries within the EU:
All deliveries to EU (European Union) are duty free. No other duties is required.
All prices quoted throughout this site are VAT included
If you are VAT registered please digit your VAT number in the Ordering Instructions box of the order form before to check out.
The software will not recalculate the VAT-free amount (we are working to upgrade this function), this will be done manually by us.
Your credit card will be than charged deducing 20% Italian VAT from your purchase price (list price divided by 1.2).
Orders from European Union Countries customers who are V.A.T. registered must clearly show their V.A.T. number. Without a V.A.T. number, we cannot deduct V.A.T.
Deliveries to the rest of the World:
Import duties for deliveries to all other countries are paid by our customers at delivery. Please contact your local customs office to inquire about the duty rate.
ESPRESSO COFFEE SHOP IS A SECURE INTERNET SITE.
Espresso Coffee Shop Website is secure with Secure Socket Layer (or SSL). If your browser supports SSL, all confidential information (personal data, credit card details etc) are transmitted in encrypted form. When you enter an order, you will see a blue bar across the top of your browser window as well as a solid key logo in the lower left corner. This allow you to complete an entire order without a need or to call or fax us with creditcard details. We trust that SSL will make your shopping with Espresso Coffee Shop a more efficient and safer experience.
What is SSL?
- server authentication, which allows any SSL-compatible client to verify the identity of the server using a certificate and a digital signature;
- data encryption,which ensures the privacy of client-server communications by encrypting the data stream between the two entities;
- data integrity, which verifies that the contents of a message arrive at their destination in the same form as they were sent;
- SSL employs public key cryptographic technology from RSA Data Security, an estabilished leader in computer data security, and works with various encryption algorithms. The Espresso Coffee Shop server makes use of 128 bit encryption.
Please select your geographical area:
- USA Customers
- Europe Customers
- Asia Customers
- Oceania Customers
HELP & E-MAIL
Should you need any information pls do not hesitate to contact our customer service:
Espresso Coffee Shop - Phone: +39-049-9904445. - Fax: +39-049-9904446